Male Executive Health Screen
- Consultation with Male Doctor to include medical, social, family and occupational history.
- Full clinical examination including testicular examination.
- Height, weight and body mass index.
- Urine analysis.
- Blood pressure and heart rate.
- Resting Electrocardiogram with Cardiologists report.
- Full Biochemical and Haematological blood profiles, including liver and kidney function, cardiac risk factors and haemoglobin.
- Prostatic antigen for males over 45 years.
- Lung function test.
- Lifestyle assessment and recommendations.
- GP/Consultant referral if required.