Overseas Travel Medicals
- Consultation with doctor, including medical, social, occupational and travel history. Lifestyle advice and recommendations.
- Vaccination status with recommendations.
- Blood pressure and heart rate.
- Height, weight and body mass index.
- Full blood profiles including PSA for males over 45 years.
- Resting electrocardiogram.
- Testicular/Breast examination with advice on self-examination.
- Urine analysis.
- Lung function test.
- Hearing test.
- Overview for company and individual on job description and fitness to travel.
- GP/Consultant and further investigation referral if required.