Placement and Work Health Assessments
Company Health provides a range of placement screening services which can reveal and address any health issues with short-listed job applicants:
Placement medical examination
- Routine office staff medical examination with fitness for employment in expected role.
Executive placement medical
- In-depth medical examination with fitness and advice in performing
executive role including travel.
Placement Medical Questionnaires
- Assessment by occupational health consultant for fitness to be employed.
- Correspondence with GP or consultant to ensure no changes necessary to the workplace.
- Advice on employment to both the individual and company.
- Recommendation and referral for independent medical assessment prior to employment if required.
In line with the Equality Act 2010 re: Pre-employment Health Assessments, all employers should now use placement questionnaires or work health assessment questionnaires.